down 24 May 1943, launched 5 August, 1944.
9 4 4
- Attached to 3rd (Holy Loch) Flotilla for
9 4 5
- Operating with British Pacific Force out of
9 4 7
- Returned to Devonport for refit.
- Recommissioned for 5th (Portsmouth)
9 5 0
- Re-entered Chatham dockyard for a
complete reconstruction programme.
Commissioned for 2nd (Portland) Flotilla.
- Having developed engine trouble whilst
operating in the Caribbean, she was towed to
Devonport by the tug Samsonia.
April 9th - Arrived
9 6 2
to 5th (Mediterranean) Flotilla.
Operating out of Malta she
was one of the last
submarines to use this island base.
- Returned to UK and entered Portsmouth
9 6 6
Transferred to Israeli Navy after
an extensive refit and re-named Leviathan